All entries must be submitted one business day before your date of entry not including Weekends and Public Holidays.
YOU WILL RECEIVE A NOTICE OF REGISTRATION BY EMAIL. ANY SECURITY PERSONNEL AT THE ENTRANCE WILL REQUEST PROOF OF REGISTED VISIT.
SSKBJV SECURITY DEPARTMENT
BY SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST, YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR SSKBJV SITES:
- You AGREE to be background check by the SPF and any law enforcement agency in Singapore.
- All drivers will be requested to show proof of driving license at the site. Your vehicle will be denied entry if it is found to be unsafe.
- Display your pass prominently at all times while at site.
- You MUST report any loss of Passes immediately.
- You MUST request for photography permission at site.
- RETURN your Pass to the security department if you are no longer working on the airport project.
- Employers are to retrieve all passes from employees who have been transferred or have terminated their employment.
- Enter RESTRICTED AREAS only during your working hours.
- Inform Security Officers at the Security Checkpoints if you are bringing any flammables, explosives, sharp objects, firearms or weapons.